there should be at least five songs about your neck,
i think as i try to fall asleep and of course i don’t
the cat walks by and he made me remember of this thing
i’ve always joked about people and their pets:
they start to look alike
and for a while i have been saying how my cat is always lonely & needy
it figures. he also loves spooning. which: have you met me?
my stages of sadness when i stop talking to someone i like:
– wallow in guilt, with intervals for crying
– watch a lot of tv shows, pay attention to less than half of it
– not eating, feeding myself with sad songs only, bonus points for playlists i made myself about the specific situation i am in
– trying to fill the silence, with intervals for regret
– buying books with money i don’t have, in which hope ensues that they will save me from myself and my current state of despair
but hey, it’s ok, it’s alright.
what everyone keeps telling me is that: these things take time.
and i ain’t have nothin’ but (time).