notes on today:
– Dev Hynes and his new album are the fucking best. this article about the women featured in the album is awesome, too;
– choosing not to open myself to scrutinizing and aggressive nonsense is the best decision i’ve made this week. hit delete before reading is something i’ve always wanted to do.
– slowly getting back to healthy habits (great sleep, no computer after 8pm, open to new exercises), although eating/cooking is still a fucking challenge; money still an issue, as always
– those feelings remain, memories as well – still dealing with them
– my parents will visit this week. stress/anxiety level on that subject: 6 out of 10
– reading H is for Hawk and The Noonday Demon at the same time: somehow, it’s complementary. also in books: already anticipating the new Ferrante coming in July (and the continuation of the Neapolitan series in november)
– feeling a bit more focused, even if in an early & fragile state. step by step / day by day.